TOUR PRO SOFTWARE UPDATE
IMPORTANT: Do not dispose of the USB Programmer hardware.
The USB Programmer is preloaded with revision G of software, which resolves Service Bulletin 2021-02. Revision H is now available at the link below, this also resolves Service Bulletin 2021-02 and adds some additional diagnostic tools and software enhancements listed below:
- Faster anchor recovery when anchoring at speed
- "Sleep Blink" trolling motor foot pedal status LED will blink while Tour Pro is stowed to indicate the system is "ON" and in "Standby-Stow"
- Stow assist by holding shaft position during stow
- Power steering disable/enable modes (M288/287)
- Compass calibration check (M113)
- Error beep (downtone): GPS not ready
- Triple beep (3 beeps/1 sec): M111 recommended
- Single beep: M111 is calibrated, no action required
- Various software improvements and fixes
The Tour Pro USB Programmer (8M4005750) is powered using a traditional 9V battery. If the status LED will not light up when pressed, change the 9V battery in the USB Programmer chassis.
Note: the USB Programmer MUST be powered on and connected to the NMEA foot pedal cord prior to powering on the Tour Pro trolling motor.
If you are in need of a Tour Pro USB Programmer, please contact [email protected].
If you are a dealer/service center, call Mercury Dealer Support (920-929-5040) to request a USB Programmer.
By using this MotorGuide USB Programmer (Dongle) on the Tour Pro, you agree to the Terms of Service Agreement linked below.